Torron Center #2
1951 Pine Hall Drive
Professional Ofice Building
State College, PA 167801
November 2013 the Torron Group completed the construction of a New professional office building located at 1951 Pine Hall Road, State College, PA 16801. The building is adjacent to other professional office buildings off of Pine Hall Road.
The building is a single story brick cased structure and have a hi-tech appearance from the street.
Following is a list of the general design details:
- Contemporary single story brick cased building with rectangular windows featuring low E glass.
- Building is a Class A standards to promote energy efficiency and green design features.
- The building is fully handicap accessible from the outside.
- Easy access from Science Park Road and Route 26 South (West College Avenue) with traffic signals at Pine Hall Drive and Science Park Road. The building is within 3 miles of downtown State College and is convenient for access to Route 26 and Route 45. In addition the building is within eight minutes of the Mount Nittany Expressway and I-99 and is less than fifteen minutes from the University Park Airport.
- Centre Area Transportation Authority (CATA) Bus service is available.
- Total floor area of the two suites is approximately 11,000 square feet, not including common areas.
- Public utilities consisting of sewer, water, electric, phone, T-1 line, fiber optic, cable TV, gas, and high speed internet access via Comcast and other vendors.
- Paved parking on two sides of the building with security lighting. Site is professionally landscaped.
- Owner will prepare conceptual floor plans for the tenant.
- A security system locks building down during after business hours.
- Prime entrance on front of building adjacent to parking lot.
- Leases will be for a minimum of 3 or 5 years with right to renew. Lease rate will adjust annually at a flat rate of 3% per year.
- Tenant pays for monthly costs relating to phone, cable TV, private security, janitorial for tenant space.
- Utility costs for electric, sewer and water are estimated to be $2.25/sf/yr prorated over all of the rentable area.
- Owner will pay for all maintenance of the building , trash removal, taxes and insurance as part of the base rent.
- Allowable uses based on Ferguson Township Zoning Ordinance include professional offices, medical offices and financial offices.
- Lease Area:
- Approximately 11,000 square feet – Rentable
- Included in lease:
- Local property taxes
- Grounds maintenance
- Interior maintenance
- Snow removal and lawn care
- Sewer, water, and trash
- Tenant pays: Electric, janitorial, phone, internet
- Public water/sewer, high speed internet
- Professional & Medical Offices, Research & Development, Light Industrial, R&D
- Free and ample parking
- Ferguson Township
- ADA/Handicap Accessible
- Independent HVAC system with programmable thermostat
- 3 Miles from Penn State Campus and downtown State College
- 5 Miles from I-99
- Easy Access to Rt. 26 (West College Avenue); Western Inner Loop (Blue Course Drive); White Hall Road
- CATA bus stop nearby
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Phone: 814-231-2800 x2