Torron Centre #2
Professional office building
Torron Centre #2
1951 Pine Hall Drive
State College, PA 16801
The Torron Group built a new professional office building complex adjacent to their existing building which is located at 1951 Pine Hall Road, State College, PA 16801. The building is adjacent to other professional office buildings off of Pine Hall Road.
The building is a single-story, brick-cased structure that has a visionary hi-tech appearance from the street.
Following is a list of the general design details:
- Contemporary single-story, brick-cased building with rectangular windows featuring low-E glass.
- Built to Class A standards to promote energy efficiency and green design features.
- Available rentable area is approximately 3,000 square feet.
- The building will be fully handicap accessible from the outside.
- Easy access to building from Science Park Road and Route 26 South (West College Avenue) with traffic signals at Pine Hall Road and Science Park Road. The building is within 3 miles of downtown State College and is convenient for access to Route 26 and Route 45. In addition, the building is within 7 minutes of the Mount Nittany Expressway and I-99 and is less than fifteen minutes from the University Park Airport.
- Centre Area Transportation Authority (CATA) Bus service is available.
- Total floor area of the suites is approximately 11,000 square feet not including common areas. Suite 225 is leased.
- Public utilities consist of sewer, water, electric, phone, T-1 line, fiber optic, cable TV, gas, and high-speed internet.
- Paved parking on two sides of the building with security lighting. Site is professionally landscaped.
- Owner will prepare conceptual floor plans for the tenant.
- A security system locks building down after business hours.
- Prime entrance on front of building adjacent to parking lot.
- Leases will be for a minimum of 3 or 5 years with right to renew. Lease rate will adjust annually at a flat rate of 3% per year.
- Tenant pays for monthly costs relating to phone, cable TV, private security, janitorial for tenant space.
- Utility costs for electric, sewer and water are estimated to be $2.25/sf/yr prorated over all of the rentable area.
- Owner will pay for all maintenance outside of building and in common areas of building and trash removal, taxes and insurance as part of the base rent.
- Allowable uses based on Ferguson Township Zoning Ordinance include professional offices, medical offices and financial offices.
- Lease Area:
- Approximately 3,000 square feet – Rentable
- Included in lease:
- Local property taxes
- Grounds maintenance
- Interior maintenance
- Snow removal and lawn care
- Sewer, water, and trash
- Tenant pays: Electric, janitorial, phone, cable TV, internet
- Public water/sewer, high speed internet
- Professional & Medical Offices, Research & Development, Light Industrial, R&D
- Free and ample parking
- Ferguson Township
- ADA/Handicap Accessible
- Independent HVAC system with programmable thermostat
- 3 Miles from Penn State Campus and downtown State College
- 5 Miles from I-99
- Easy Access to Rt. 26 (West College Avenue); Western Inner Loop (Blue Course Drive); White Hall Road
- CATA bus stop nearby
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Phone: 814-231-2800 x2