3101 Stoneridge Drive
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Juniata Terrace is a 10-acre tract located within Huntingdon Borough that could be developed as:
- A midrise apartment condo building;
- A condo development consisting of single-family, detached homes in a condo setting;
- A condo development consisting of duplexes in a condo setting;
- Student apartments for students attending Juniata College.
- Tract is served with public water, public sewer, electric, phone, cable TV and natural gas.
- Tract is at the corner of Cold Spring Road (PennDOT Road) and Stoneridge Drive (Huntingdon Borough).
- Juniata College is located less than one mile from the tract. There is a perceived need for student housing.
- Huntingdon Borough is a small Pennsylvania community with approximately 6,900 residents. Huntingdon Borough provides a safe and secure environment with a small town feel for its residents. Downtown Huntingdon Borough has many small specialty shops. In addition, there are local shopping centers on the periphery of the Borough that include major name brand big box retailers.
- Huntingdon County is generally rural in character and has the benefit of being close to Raystown Lake (www.raystown.org), which is managed by the US Corps of Engineers. In addition, there is ample opportunity for outdoor activities that include hunting, fishing, golf, hiking, etc.
- Juniata College, which is a private Liberal Arts institution of higher education, is located within Huntingdon Borough. It is expected that there will be a relationship with Juniata College that will allow residents of Oneida Woods to take classes at Juniata College and volunteer their time to Juniata College.
- State College, which is the home of The Pennsylvania State University – Penn State, is located approximately 35 miles from Huntingdon Borough. University Park Airport (SCE), which is located near State College, is served by commuter airlines affiliated with Delta, US Airways and United.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Phone: 814-231-2800 x2